What kind of projects does the Centre implement?
The Centre has successfully implemented studies, research projects and institution building projects in more than 25 countries, in the following geographic regions:
- Greece and the European Union
- New member states of the European Union (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Poland, Romania, etc)
- South-eastern Europe and Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Kosovo,F.Y.R.o.M., Serbia, Montenegro)
- Middle East (Jordan, Lebanon, Syria)
- Newly Independent States (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan,Moldavia, Uzbekistan, Russian Federation, etc)
- Africa (South Africa, Sudan)